Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
This worldwide Website (the "Site") is owned and operated by ISTQB® aisbl, a not-for-profit association incorporated in Belgium (No. 0889-625-305) and having its registered office at Boulevard du Souverain 280 - 1160 Brussels, Belgium ("ISTQB").
The term 'ISTQB®' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of this website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice (see below), which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ISTQB®'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Belgium.
This website and its content is copyright of ISTQB® - © ISTQB® 2010. All rights reserved.
All texts, images, graphics, animations, videos, music and other materials on this Site are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of ISTQB®.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only,
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The marks appearing on this website including, but not limited to, ISTQB® and the ISTQB® Logo and their emblems and slogans are trademarks of ISTQB®.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.