The International Software Testing Qualifications Board® has created the "ISTQB® Web & Mobile Apps" program in order to promote those applications that are based on ISTQB® referenced information.
Any person or entity can apply to have an ISTQB® recognized Web & App and, before receiving the "ISTQB® Web & Mobile Apps" logo, the Web / App will be reviewed by the ISTQB® that will check the following criteria (all of them are mandatory):
- The Web / App shall have a reference to the ISTQB® website as well as all to the ISTQB® social media
- If the Web / App makes usage of ISTQB® publicly available info (e.g.: glossary, syllabi) the provider shall keep them aligned with the latest official version issued by ISTQB® (for the English version) or by the ISTQB® Member Boards (in case of local translations)
- The Web / App shall not have reference to any scheme competitive to ISTQB®
- The App must be available for download free of charge
- The Web / App shall have at least one English version
The Web / App can use the specific "ISTQB® Web & Mobile Apps" logo that will be provided after successful validation; it cannot be used any other ISTQB® logos, unless specifically agreed and approved by ISTQB®.
For more information, please read the ISTQB® Web & Mobile Apps Guidelines.
If you would like to join the "ISTQB® Web & Mobile Apps" program, fill in the Submission Form.