IT professionals who have passed the “Acceptance Testing” syllabus exam should be able to demonstrate their skills in the following areas:
- Develop and review acceptance criteria for requirements and/or user stories in a collaborative way.
- Apply Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) techniques for a given scenario.
- Apply the Gherkin language for designing acceptance tests for a given scenario.
- Organize exploratory testing and beta testing session.
- Review business process/rule models specified in BPMN and DMN.
- Use business process/rule models specified in BPMN and DMN to create acceptance tests.
- Consider usability/user experience, performance efficiency and security in planning and performing acceptance testing.
- Collaborate efficiently with relevant stakeholders in acceptance testing activities including defect reporting and analysis and test status reporting.
- Select relevant tools for acceptance testing activities.