Candidates who have achieved the Foundation Level Gambling Industry Tester Specialist certification should be able to accomplish the following Business Objectives:
- Promote efficient and effective communication by using a common vocabulary inside the gambling industry.
- Understand specific quality attributes that require testing within the gambling industry.
- Understand typical test practices by describing the standard software development and testing methodologies within the gambling industry.
- Understand gambling hardware and software certification which is the main difference between the gambling industry and other industries.
- Use established techniques for designing tests aligned with gambling specific needs.
- Appreciate the importance of jurisdictions and regulatory bodies in the gambling industry
In general, a Certified Foundation Level Gambling Industry Tester Specialist is expected to have acquired the necessary skills to working effectively within a Gambling Industry testing team and environment.