Certified Mobile Application Testers who have passed the Foundation Level “Certified Mobile Application Testing” exam should be able to accomplish the following Business Objectives:
- Understand and review business and technology drivers for mobile apps in order to create a test strategy
- Identify and understand the key challenges, risks and expectations associated with testing a mobile application
- Apply test types and levels specific to mobile applications.
- Apply common test types, such as those mentioned in ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level syllabus 2018, in the mobile specific context.
- Carry out the activities required specifically for mobile application testing as part of the main activities of the ISTQB® test process.
- Identify and use suitable environments and appropriate tools for mobile application testing.
- Understand methods and tools specifically to support mobile application test automation.