This section lists the Business Outcomes expected of a candidate who has achieved the Foundation Level Extension – Model-Based Tester certification.
A Model-Based Tester can...
- Collaborate in a model-based testing team using standard terminology and established MBT concepts, processes and techniques.
- Apply and integrate model-based testing in a test process.
- Effectively create and maintain MBT models using established techniques and best practices of model-based testing.
- Select, create and maintain test artifacts from MBT models considering risk and value of the features tested.
- Support the organization to improve its quality assurance process to be more constructive and efficient.
In general, an ISTQB® Model-Based Tester has acquired the necessary skills to successfully contribute to MBT projects in a given context.