Foundation Level Performance Testing candidates who have passed the Foundation Level “Performance Testing” syllabus exam should be able to accomplish the following Business Objectives:
- Understand the basic concepts of performance efficiency and performance testing.
- Define performance risks, goals, and requirements to meet stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Understand performance metrics and how to collect them.
- Develop a performance test plan for achieving stated goals and requirements.
- Conceptually design, implement, and execute basic performance tests.
- Analyze the results of a performance test and state implications to various stakeholders.
- Explain the process, rationale, results, and implications of performance testing to various stakeholders.
- Understand categories and uses for performance tools and criteria for their selection.
- Determine how performance testing activities align with the software lifecycle.