Foundation Level Usability Testing candidates who have passed the Foundation Level „Usability Testing” syllabus exam should be able to accomplish the following Business Objectives:
- Understand the basic concepts of usability and usability testing.
- Identify and classify the severity of usability risks and potential accessibility violations in a given product at any stage of a development cycle.
- Cite relevant standards for usability, user experience, and accessibility and verify their implementation in a given product.
- Set up procedures so that stated usability, user experience and accessibility goals may be verified in practice for a given product.
- Design and monitor the implementation of a test plan for achieving stated usability, user experience and accessibility goals.
- Explain the rationale, process and results of usability, user experience and accessibility evaluations to non-specialist stakeholders.