ISTQB® Advanced Level (CTAL) Test Analyst (TA) and Technical Test Analyst (TTA) 2012 in English will be retired as public syllabuses, including exams and training material, as of February 4th 2021 (other languages are available until 4th August 2021).
What does that mean?
This means that from February 4th 2021:
- For English language - the 2019 syllabuses for CTAL TA and CTAL TTA will be current versions.
- Training providers in your country/region will only be allowed to provide accredited courses, delivered in English, based on the 2019 syllabuses for CTAL TA and CTAL TTA.
- Training in other languages may continue for the CTAL TA and CTAL TTA 2012 syllabuses until 4th August 2021.
- CTAL TA and CTAL TTA certification exams in English will only be valid if aligned to the 2019 syllabus versions.
- Exams in other languages are still allowed for CTAL TA and CTAL TTA 2012 until 4th August 2021.
Read the Press Release for more information.