Join the ISTQB® Conference Network for the Academia!
Below you can find all the events and conferences that are part of the ISTQB® Conference Network.
All these events, held on a yearly basis, have to:
- Be focused on Testing and Quality;
- Have an scientific, academic or pedagogic specialization
- Be organized or recognized by an ISTQB® Member Board or by ISTQB® Marketing Working Group
Recognition is based on the following criteria:
- The event must have an open and public call for papers;
- The selection of speeches must be performed by an independent program committee composed by several people;
- The conference home page must contain a reference, logo and a link to show it is a part of the ISTQB® Academia Network in the footer of every page;
- The above mentioned collateral must be arranged no later than in one week after receiving recognition from ISTQB®
The ISTQB® reserves the right to review these rules at any time.
If you are a conference organizer and you would like to join the ISTQB® Conference Network, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.