When: November 6-7, 2020
Where: Moscow, Russian Federation
SQA Days Conference is one of the oldest events entirely dedicated to software quality assurance topics. It provides a possibility to the testers, as well as experts from related areas, cooperationg to find answers to most actual questions.
Also, this conference will be interesting to anyone who wants to make new professional acquaintances which is more valuable than even the actual information.
An essential feature of the conference is the ability to communicate outside the official framework. As practice shows, precisely in this format even the most demanding questions find a quick and elegant solution. Also, personal communication allows you to set a good contact with your colleagues and with the recognised gurus, sometimes very difficult to reach in everyday life.
- functional testing;
- integration testing;
- performance testing;
- automation of testing and tools;
- configuration testing;
- usability testing;
- security testing;
- static methods of quality assurance;
- introduction of testing processes at the enterprise;
- management of software quality assurance processes;
- management of testers and quality assurance engineers team;
- testing outsourcing;
- tesing in Agile;
- new technologies testing (Neural Networks and AI, Blockchains and Smart Contracts, Edge Computing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Machine Transition Systems, IoT, Autonomous Vehicles, Virtual Assistants, Conversational UI, Augment Reality, Virtual Reality);
- testing of system applications (not Web), games and mobile applications testing;
- project team motivation and certification of software quality assurance experts.
Event Website: https://sqadays.com
Contact information: email@example.com
Discount offered to ISTQB® Certificate Holder: 10%