When: October 9-10, 2019
Where: Latvijas Nacionalā Bibliotēka, Riga, Latvia
TAPOST (Theory and Practice of Software Testing) is an international conference on software testing held every year in Riga, Latvia.
TAPOST 2019 will be our 20th annual conference.
We welcome submissions for individual papers and workshop proposals. Postgraduate student participation is strongly encouraged.
Our conference committee will carefully evaluate submissions to adhere to this year theses and will invite well known speakers from worldwide testing community and ISTQB.
Our theme for TAPOST 2019 is TEST FAST AND BENEFIT CONTINUOUSLY.
- Test Automation
- Testing in agile context
- Continuous integration
- Continuous integration and Continuous Delivery
- Artificial Intelligence in Test Automation
- Machine Learning in Test Automation
- Built-in testing
- Risk-based testing
- Smoke testing
- Efficient test management approaches
- Testing under tight deadlines
- People development and upskilling
- Security testing and engineering
- Usability and other non-functional testing
Event Website: http://www.tapost.org/
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discount offered to ISTQB® Certificate Holder: 5%