Certified Tester Advanced Level Agile Technical Tester (CTAL-ATT)
The Advanced Level Agile Technical Tester certification is aimed at people who wish to further develop their expertise in technical testing aspects in an agile context. The modules offered at the Advanced Level cover a wide range of testing topics.
To gain this certification, candidates must hold a valid Certified Tester Foundation Level certificate and a valid Certified Tester Foundation Level Agile Tester certificate, and have sufficient practical experience. Refer to the relevant Exam Board to determine any specific practical experience criteria.
- Apply Agile techniques to ensur tests that provide adequate coverage;
- Define testable requirements within Agile Team;
- Create and implement various Agile Test approaches using appropriate techniques;
- Support and contribute to test automation activities in an Agile project;
- Support continuous integration in an Agile Team;
- Support Agile Team in continuous delivery and deployment;
- Learn the service virtualization concepts;
- Work with, and share information with, other team members using effective communication styles and channels.
Training is available from Accredited Training Providers (classroom, virtual, and e-learning). We highly recommend attending accredited training as it ensures that an ISTQB® Member Board has assessed the materials for relevance and consistency against the syllabus.
Self-study, using the syllabus and recommended reading material, is also an option when preparing for the exam.
Holders of this certification may choose to proceed to other Core, Agile, or Specialist stream certifications.