The Advanced Level Agile Test Leadership at Scale qualification is aimed at people who work in an organization which is pursuing agility at scale or business agility and already have a basic understanding of agile and agile testing.
This certification will be a great benefit for people working in roles such as:
- Test Manager
- Head of Testing
- Test Analyst
- Quality Engineer
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Coach
- Member of an Agile Team
- Member of the leader group of multiple Agile Teams
- Project Manager
- Release Train Engineer
- Scrum Master
What are the entry criteria?
To receive Advanced Level certification in “Agile Test Leadership at Scale”, candidates must:
- hold a valid Certified Tester Foundation Level certificate;
- hold a valid Foundation Level Extension Agile Tester certificate; and
- have sufficient practical experience to be certified at an Advanced Level, which should be at least 3 (three) years of relevant practical experience working in an agile team or an agile organization.
The Agile Test Leadership at Scale certification focuses on how to organize and improve quality and testing across multiple teams in an agile organization. Building on the Agile Tester certification which covers how to conduct testing on the level of a single agile team, Agile Test Leadership at Scale covers how to lead testing and improve quality in projects or organizations with multiple agile teams. It also covers how to approach quality and testing at a strategic level in order to achieve higher business agility in an organization.
By taking this certification you will be able to scale testing and quality assurance efforts by fostering a quality mindset and culture across the organization. This includes shifting from a traditional test management approach typically used in sequential development models to a quality assistance approach which builds on Lean and Agile principles and values. You will also learn how to adopt common Lean and Agile techniques and processes for analyzing and solving problems and how you can use them to improve testing and quality in your organization.
Become a Contributor
Agile Test Leadership at Scale is created by practitioners who pro bono share their experience in order to help the entire community improve their knowledge and capabilities. We are looking for more contributors to help us build a great certification product. Depending on the amount of time and effort you can commit, you can help us by:
- participating in our pilots and providing early feedback on the contents that we are developing;
- becoming a member of our development team.
We are looking for people who fulfill the following criteria:
- at least 3 years of experience with agile at scale;
- at least 5 years of experience with testing or quality management.
We are in particular looking for people who have experience with agile at scale in heavy regulated industries like pharmaceuticals.
If you are interested, please sign up here: https://bit.ly/39hbTNm .