The ISTQB® Conference Network brings together conference organizers and testing communities, both local and global.
Conference Network organizers are able to publish details of their events and have the additional benefits of ISTQB® promotion in social media and authorization to use the official ISTQB® Conference Network logo.
For anyone considering attending a conference, there are some special benefits from events in the ISTQB® Conference Network! Not only have the events met the ISTQB® Conference Network criteria but they typically offer discounts to ISTQB® certificate holders and ISTQB® Partner Program members.
ISTQB® Conference Network events have to:
- Be focused on Testing and Quality;
- For Academia Conference Network members - have an scientific, academic or pedagogic specialization;
- Be organized or recognized by an ISTQB® Member Board, the ISTQB® Academia Working Group or by the ISTQB® Marketing Working Group
- Recognition is based on the following criteria:
- The event should have an open and public “Call for Papers”/”Call for Speakers” .
- The selection of presentations should be performed by an independent program committee;
- The program should include at least one official ISTQB® presentation on ISTQB® status, perspectives, and product portfolio, made by an ISTQB® representative or an ISTQB® Member Board representative;
- The conference should offer a discount on tickets/admission fees to ISTQB® certificate holders;
- The conference may offer discounts to employees of organizations who are ISTQB® Partner Program members. (Discounts could be tiered for Silver, Gold, Platinum, Global Partner Program membership).
- Discounts for ISTQB® certificate holders and ISTQB® Partner Program members should be clearly visible on the conference website.
The ISTQB® reserves the right to review these rules at any time.